Why Ceronix Monitors?
CERONIX, Inc. monitors and circuit boards are used worldwide in gaming, lotteries, automated score keeping for bowling, amusement industry, point-of-sale — anywhere there is a need for high resolution, superior performance, and low maintenance video monitors. Among CERONIX, Inc. monitors’ many attributes:
- Automatic Color Adjustment – every monitor displays identically!
- High efficiency Switching Mode power supply for lower power requirements.
- Engineered to run cooler.
- Touch screens and controllers available including Netplex, serial, and USB.
- Helpful and clear service manuals available upon request.
- Designed for easy maintenance.
- Variety of parts, service, repair and maintenance options.
- Standard four-year warranty on all LCD assemblies.
- Most service orders filled the same day!
CERONIX, Inc. LCD Monitor Assemblies
CERONIX, Inc. LCD displays are “drop-in” replacements for existing upright, slant top and drop-in bar CRT monitors and LCD displays. Installation requires just a few screws and five minutes of your time. The CERONIX, Inc. “LCD UPGRADE KIT” includes: LCD touch screen display and a NEW Injection Molded Flat Bezel.
CERONIX, Inc. LCD Monitors weigh less, and require less power and expense to operate!
Custom-manufactured in beautiful Auburn, California, USA, CERONIX, Inc. LCD Displays are the most reliable in the industry – back lamps lasting an average of eight years before needing replacement. It is for this reason that CERONIX, Inc. offers a four-year warranty on all CERONIX, Inc. LCD Displays.
Check out the Next Generation LCD Touch Display created by CERONIX, Inc. – the quality is “crystal clear”